Headquartered in Attleboro, Massachusetts, Sensata Technologies has a history of over 100 years. It is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of sensors, electrical protectors and controllers.
It was formerly a sensor and controller business of Texas Instruments, and was acquired by Bain Capital in 2006. On March 11, 2010, the company was successfully listed in the New York Stock Exchange and became an independently listed company.
Sensata circuit breakers are available in five types:
* Hydraulic-magnetic circuit breakers and switches (for applications from 0.1 to 1,200A)
* Linegard™ ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) and equipment leakage circuit interrupters (ELCI)
* High voltage fuses (from 200mA to 50KA @ 1000Vdc)
* Precision circuit breakers (broad portfolio of single pole or three pole versions from 1/2 amp to 100 amps. Temp, non-temp compensated and thermal.)
* Automotive circuit breakers designed for wire harness protection in 12 Volt automotive applications.
OKmarts supplies a variety of Sensata circuit breakers at favorable Sensata circuit breaker prices and with fast delivery across the US and the world.
Please contact our customer service agents for a bulk order bonus now.