Mitsubishi Corporation was founded in 1873. Then it began to get involved in mining, shipbuilding, banking, insurance, warehousing and trading, and subsequently engaged in paper, steel, glass, electrical equipment, aircraft, petroleum and real estate. Mitsubishi compressors are widely used in quick freezing equipment, industrial, agricultural and commercial refrigeration systems.
Basic features of Mitsubishi brand compressors:
● The voltage design is 180-240V for single-phase machines and 340-440V for three-phase machines.
● It is suitable for different climatic conditions in different regions around the world, and its performance is stable and reliable.
● Suitable for all kinds of refrigeration equipment.
● The best balance design makes the compressor less vibration, low noise and more stable operation.
● The high-efficiency, low-slip large-volume and Class F insulation materials ensure the compressor's high cooling capacity, low power consumption and operational safety.
● Using R22, 404A, R507a, R410, R407 and other refrigerants, the equipment has a long service life, and the basic design life is 15 years.
Mitsubishi compressor products include, Mitsubishi rotary compressor, Mitsubishi Refrigeration Compressors, Mitsubishi electric compressor, Mitsubishi aircon compressor, Mitsubishi DC inverter compressor and Mitsubishi heavy industries compressor.
As a Mitsubishi distributor in China for years, OKmarts can provide a broad series of Mitsubishi compressors and the most competitive Mitsubishi compressor price.
Moreover, there’s always an extra bonus for bulk orders!