AMCI Advanced Micro Controls Inc (AMCI) is an American company that mainly produces stepper motor control, PLC modules, rotation sensors, industrial control network equipment, stand-alone solutions, packaging system control, and stamping technology. Its products are mainly used in factory automation control, packaging system control and stamping control fields.
AMCI encoders are mainly used for motor speed feedback, material cutting and positioning, CNC machine tools, packaging machinery, material handling, pharmaceuticals, metal processing, food processing, and mobile carriages.
AMCI rotary encoder includes,
● network encoder (NR25 network, and NR60E2 Ethernet absolute rotary shaft encoder)
● SSI encoder (DC25 and ME15 absolute SSI rotary shaft encoder)
● analog encoder (ME15, DC425, DC60, DC25 absolute analog rotary shaft encoder)
● incremental encoder (DC25 incremental digital rotary shaft encoder)
● digital encoder (DC25 absolute digital rotary shaft encoder)
The DuraCoder encoder under AMCI is designed for the harshest and most demanding working conditions in the world, and is the most cost-effective product in the industry in the 2.5'' (63.5mm) specification.
As an AMCI distributor (AMCI encoder supplier) in China for years, OKmarts can provide a broad series of AMCI encoders such as AMCI PLC encoders, AMCI programmable encoders, AMCI encoder modules. Here you can find the most competitive AMCI encoder price.
Moreover, there’s always an extra bonus for bulk orders!