A fuse is an electrical component installed in a circuit to ensure the safe operation of the circuit. If the fuse is correctly placed in the circuit, the fuse will cut off the current when the current abnormally rises to a certain level, thereby protecting the safe operation of the circuit.
Classification of fuses:
* According to the protection form, it can be divided into: overcurrent protection and overheating protection.
* According to the scope of use, it can be divided into: power fuses, machine tool fuses, electrical instrument fuses (electronic fuses), and automotive fuses.
* According to the volume, it can be divided into: large, medium, small and micro type.
* According to the rated voltage, it can be divided into: high voltage fuse, low voltage fuse and safety voltage fuse.
* According to the breaking capacity, it can be divided into: high and low breaking capacity fuses.
* According to the shape, it can be divided into: flat head tubular fuse, pointed tubular fuse, blade fuse, etc.
As a trusted distributor for years, OKmarts can offer favorable fuse prices, a wide range of brands, fast shipping/delivery, and ample supply. There are many kinds of Industrial Fuses for sale on our website, such as electric fuses. There is always one that can meet your needs.
If you couldn’t find what you want, or have any questions about the product, please contact our customer service staff.