TYPE:Point type (remote sensor, on/off), solid state electronic, RF impedance-sensing,level controller.
POWER REQUIREMENTS:95 to 135 Vac, 50 to 60Hz or 205 to 250 Vac, 1.3 watts; or 12/34 Vdc, <1 Watt.
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE:-40 to 150 °F (-40 to 66 °C)
SENSITIVITY:Senses capacitance as low as 0.15pF. May be decreased to approximately 1000pF.
TEMPERATURE STABILITY:Less than 1.0 pF typical (-40 °F to 150 °F).
ALARM TYPE:Selectable as either High Acting or Low Acting.
ALARM ACTION Fail Safe Alarm : Control relay de-energizes (drops out) upon alarm.
Measurement accuracy: ±1dm
Timing range: 5 minutes to 7 days can be set arbitrarily.
Controller man-machine interface:
● 6 LED digital tubes display the level or percentage of warehouse and warehouse capacity.
● 8 status indicators, showing the status of the device.
● 10 number keys and 6 function keys are used for parameter setting and function operation.
● Controller -20℃～＋45℃
● Detector －35℃～＋185℃ High temperature measurement needs to install flange pipe. (Riser)
● 380VAC 50HZ 3 phase 1A ±10% ● 220VAC 50HZ single phase ±10%
Output relay: Double pole double throw, 10A, 115VAC or 26VDC (resistive) or 5A, 220VAC
Delay time: 0-30 seconds adjustable: (on or off)
Power supply voltage: 120/240VAC, 50/60HZ or 24VDC
Work rate: 3W
Shell standard: cast aluminum, standard
Ambient temperature: -40℃～+66℃
Explosion-proof: Class I, Group C or D; Class II, Group E, F or G.
Power failure protection: normally open or normally closed, switchable on site.
Electrical interface: 3/4" NPT