Japan's NACHI (NACHI-FUJIKOSHI) company was founded in 1928 and has been committed to the development of machinery technology and machinery manufacturing since its inception.
NACHI electromagnetic proportional valve includes the following two types,
● NACHI Electro - Hydraulic Proportional Flow and Directional Control Valve
● NACHI High Response Proportional Flow and Directional Control Valve
NACHI High response proportional flow and directional control valve has the following characteristics:
* It has a high frequency response equivalent to that of an electric/hydraulic servo valve.
* The high-output proportional solenoid valve directly drives the spool.
* Small feedback with LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) enables accurate spool positioning.
* When the amplifier is turned off or disconnected, all ports return to the blocked position. (Fail safe function)
As a trusted distributor in China for years, OKmarts can provide a broad series of NACHI proportional valves such as NACHI proportional flow valves, NACHI directional control valves, NACHI proportional pressure reducing valves, NACHI dual-channel proportional valves.
Moreover, there’s always an extra bonus for bulk orders!