TORO is an American company specializing in irrigation valves, sprinkler system valves, components and professional irrigating solutions for residential homes, golf lawns, sports fields & grounds, agriculture, government projects, etc.
TORO valves consist of the following types.
● Homeowner Valves
● Golf Course Mowers & Equipment Valves (220G Series，P220G series，P220GS series)
● Professional Contractor Valves (250/260 Series，254/264 Series，252 Series)
● Sports Fields Mowers & Equipment Valves (220 series，250/260 Series，252Series，254/264 Series)
● Agriculture Valves (Butterfly valves,100 Plus series valves, 700 series Ultra-Flow valves, A-216B and A-217B models)
EZ-Flo® Plus series valves have the following characteristics,
* Tank top design with heavy-duty cover ring, no screws required, convenient and quick maintenance.
* A variety of inlet and outlet configuration options, as well as size options including anti-siphon, meet the installation requirements of different geographic areas and piping systems.
* Compatible with DC latch solenoid valve.
* When the user does not want to walk back to the controller to turn on the workstation, manual internal and external bleed provides versatility.
TORO directional valves are divided into agricultural and gardening directional valves. Agricultural directional valves are made with large diameters to suit large quantities of water flow for agricultural use. With smaller diameters, gardening directional valves can be used for automatic irrigation systems for home and commercial gardens.
With long service life, large flow rate, fast speed, and resistance for impurities in water, TORO pneumatic solenoid valves can replace rotary cylinder ball valves or diaphragm copper valves. Besides, it can contain corrosive liquid and gas, and its service life is at least 3 times longer than that of general solenoid valves.
TORO proportional valve is designed with pressure compensation functionality to ensure stable and continuous output pressure and flow unaffected by load changes. Customers can get stable irrigating water no matter how the environment and circuit voltage changes.
TORO hydraulic control valve features 250 series hydraulic flow control valves for in hydraulic systems, which use water-filled tubing to activate valves rather than solenoids. It can precisely and stably control pressure, direction and speed of water flow in the working system.
As a direct TORO distributor in China for years, OKmarts has real-time inventory of all types of TORO solenoid valves, TORO hydraulic valves, TORO sprinkler valve solenoid, TORO sprinkler valve solenoid replacement and TORO solenoid valve parts. TORO DC 24V solenoid valve and TORO AC 24V solenoid valve are afforded for you to choose. We provide fast shipping across the US and the world.
Besides the most competitive price, OKmarts always gives extra bonus for bulk orders. If you need a TORO solenoid valve manual, please contact our customer service staff.