CHINT was founded in July 1984, and its products cover the industries of high and low voltage electrical appliances, power transmission and distribution equipment, instrumentation, industrial automation, etc. CHINT transformer is one of its main types.
CHINT transformers are roughly classified into the following categories.
(1) According to the cooling method:
* CHINT dry type transformer: it relies on air convection for cooling, generally used for small-capacity transformers such as local lighting and electronic circuits.
* CHINT oil-immersed transformer: It relies on oil as the cooling medium, such as oil-immersed self-cooling, oil-immersed air-cooling, oil-immersed water-cooling, forced oil circulation, etc.
(2) According to the application:
* CHINT power transformer: It is applied to increase and decrease the voltage of the power transmission and distribution system.
* CHINT instrument transformers: such as CHINT voltage transformers, CHINT current transformers, measuring instruments and relay protection devices.
There also are other types of CHINT transformers: CHINT machine tool transformer and CHINT lighting transformer.
CHINT control transformers such as the NDK series are usually used in machine tools and mechanical equipment. In addition to providing power conversion, they also have an isolation function. CHINT provides control transformers of various specifications and functions to meet the needs of the market.
As one of trusted CHINT transformer distributors/ CHINT transformer China distributors for years, OKmarts can provide a broad series of CHINT transformers at the most competitive CHINT transformer price. If you need a CHINT transformer catalogue, please contact our customer service staff.
Moreover, there’s always an extra bonus for bulk orders!