Vector Controls GmbH started in 2001, initially focusing on the development and production of ventilation controllers and thermostats. Nowadays, VECTOR’s sensors, controllers and the modular design of operating terminals have laid the foundation for Vector Controls' universal communication controller solutions. Besides, efficient, simple and inexpensive HVAC control solutions can optimize your indoor climate and save resources.
Vector Controls’ global R&D headquarters are located in Switzerland. Its production facilities are located in Switzerland and China, and sales and distribution organizations in each major continent are located in Switzerland, China, and the United States.
VECTOR sensors and transmitters have the following series.
● VECTOR temperature transmitter series SRC-T1, COC-T1, SDC-T1, etc.
● VECTOR temperature sensor series SRA-T, SOD-T, SDB-T, S-T, etc.
● VECTOR humidity transmitter series SDC-H1, SRC-H1, SOC-H1
● VECTOR temperature and humidity transmitter series SDC-H1T, SDC-H1T1, SRC-H1T, etc.
● VECTOR carbon dioxide transmitter (VECTOR air quality sensor) series SDC-C1, SRC-C1
● VECTOR differential pressure transmitter (VECTOR differential pressure sensor) series SDA-P, SDE-P
As a VECTOR distributor in China for years, OKmarts can provide a broad series of VECTOR transmitters and sensors such as VECTOR level transmitter, VECTOR pressure transmitter, and VECTOR gas pressure sensor. Here you can find the most competitive VECTOR transmitter price.
Moreover, there’s always an extra bonus for bulk orders!