Anlet Co., Ltd. was established in Japan by Tekkosho in 1944. In 1985, it began to produce ST3 multi-stage root vacuum pumps for ETV-L blowers used in laser machine tools. In 2001, it produced AB blowers for blowing, 2010 CT6-P and FT6-P six-stage vacuum pumps. The main products include: Anlet vacuum pumps, Anlet blowers, etc.
Anlet vacuum pumps are a lineup of various applications such as water-cooled, air-cooled, and packaged types. Anlet vacuum pumps include the following series,
● CT6 series
● FT6 series
● MCT7 series
● CT6-PC series, etc.
Anlet dry vacuum pump meets your environmental protection and energy saving needs. Unlike oil ring or water ring vacuum pumps, this dry multistage vacuum pump uses neither oil nor water. And it has the following characteristics,
* The upper and lower split shell design is convenient for maintenance and inspection.
* The pump uses a three-lobe Roots-type rotor to achieve low noise and low vibration through properly balanced rotor movement.
* No lubricant is required in the pump chamber
* No oil mist is discharged from the pump. This minimizes the environmental impact and health risks to the pump operator.
* Since there is no wear and tear, it can be operated continuously for a long time and maintenance is easy.
As a trusted distributor in China for years, OKmarts can provide a broad series of Anlet vacuum pumps at the most competitive Anlet vacuum pump price. If you want to buy the Anlet vacuum pump online, Okmarts is a good choice.
Besides, if you need an Anlet vacuum pump PDF or Anlet vacuum pump manual, please contact us. Moreover, there’s always an extra bonus for bulk orders!