LONG SHENQ ELECTRONIC CO., LTD. was founded in 1985 and the factory was established in Taipei, Taiwan, mainly engaged in the production and manufacture of industrial products such as AC inverters, high-performance electronic brakes, brake resistors, power filters, input and output reactors, and DC reactors.
The company passed the international quality certification ISO 9001: 2000 version in 2002, and also passed the CE certification. The product has complete specifications, complete models, beautiful appearance, complete functions, and humanized design makes it easy to operate, and energy-saving, environmentally friendly and noise-free.
The inverter capacity ranges from 0.4KW to 225KW, providing customers with multiple options, energy saving, improving efficiency and enhancing economic benefits. The following are the series of LONG SHENQ frequency converters,
● LS600 series voltage space vector inverter with the voltage range of 200V~240V and 380V~460V, and a capacity of 0.4KW~75KW.
● The LS700 series current vector control inverter with the voltage range of 200V~240V and 380V~460V, and a capacity of 0.4KW~255KW.
● The LS800 series magnetic flux current vector inverter with the voltage range of 200V~240V and 380V~460V, and a capacity of 0.4KW~255KW.
In addition, there are special models such as open inverter, hidden inverter, motor-attached inverter, separate air-conditioning inverter, treadmill inverter, elevator door control inverter, inverters for high-pressure water pumps, etc.
LS650M has CT and VT series. The overload capacity of CT series is 150%/60s, and VT series is 120%/60s. It has the following characteristics,
● with high reliability and low energy loss (new generation IGBT module)
● output frequency 0.01Hz~300.00Hz, and with built-in AVR function
● with built-in RS-485 serial communication interface (baud rate to 34800), etc.
As a LONG SHENQ distributor in China for years, OKmarts can provide a broad series of LONG SHENQ VFDs (LONG SHENQ variable-frequency drives) at the most competitive price.
Moreover, there’s always an extra bonus for bulk orders!