Comment Detailed Rules
Prohibited Content in Comments
The purpose of establishing Comment Detailed Rules is to ensure that users can obtain helpful, relevant, and informative information while shopping. Therefore, users' comments are required to adhere to the principles of truthfulness, objectivity, conciseness, clarity, and standardization. Content and behaviors that damage community ecology are opposed, including unfriendly, low-quality, vulgar, plagiarized, infringing or false content, malicious marketing, etc. All illegal and non-compliant behaviors are strictly prohibited.
The following rules are established for the comment community:
1. Please Strictly Abide by the Laws of Our Country and Refrain from Posting Any Content in the Comments Section That Violates the Laws and Regulations of Our Country.
1. Subverting Ideology and Endangering National Security
Including but not limited to:
- Do not post content that opposes the fundamental principles established by the constitution.
- Do not post any content that separates the country, incites rebellion, subverts or incites subversion of the people's democratic dictatorship, endangers national security, such as stealing/leaking state secrets, or includes the infiltration/sabotage/subversion/separation activities by foreign forces.
- Do not post content that defames the leadership of the Communist Party of China, the socialist system with Chinese characteristics, or attacks the party, the government, or its leaders.
2. Separating the Country and Undermining National Unity
- Do not post content that endangers national security, undermines national unity, or damages national honor and interests. For example, opposing the principles of "One Country, Two Systems" and "One China," spreading unofficial or incomplete maps, or disseminating or propagating symbols and slogans related to separatist forces.
- Do not post fabricated or distorted facts, or disseminate words or information that harm national security.
3. Improper Use of the National Flag, National Anthem of the People's Republic of China
- Do not post content that damages or parodies the symbols and emblems of the Party and the country, including the Party Constitution, Party emblem, Party flag, national flag, national emblem, national anthem, currency, etc.
- Do not post content that uses or disguisedly uses the national flag, national anthem, national emblem, military flag, military anthem, and military emblem of the People's Republic of China.
4. Spreading Rumors
- Do not post content that spreads rumors, falsely reports dangerous situations, epidemics, police incidents, or intentionally disrupts public order in any other way.
- Do not post false information about throwing explosive, toxic, radioactive, corrosive substances, or infectious disease pathogens, or any other dangerous substances, that disrupt public order.
- Do not post content that threatens to commit arson, carry out explosions, or throw hazardous substances to disrupt public order.
5. Illegal Internet Resources and Technologies
- Do not post content that utilizes illegal techniques to invade or disrupt public network services.
6. Illegal Business Operations
- Do not post content about recommending or seeking agencies that illegally handle related businesses, or providing and promoting such illegal channels or their benefits, or instructing and guiding others in using such methods.
7. Internet Fraud
- Do not post content that that deceives others into joining the group by means of fictitious facts or other means to commit fraud, such as falsely claiming that someone wins a lottery and asking him for a payment, using the guise of loan recovery for fraud, promoting fake online earning and part-time platforms and high-return investment platforms, etc.
- Do not post content that seeks, provides, or promotes illegal online earning channels or services, such as recruiting "point runners" for the running points sites (money laundering sites) with the lure of low costs and high income.
- Do not post content that fabricates facts through promises of high returns, inventing false projects, making false publicity stunts, or using family affection fraud, to illegally raise funds from the public. Examples include content related to the official closure of P2P lending platforms.
- Do not post content that seeks, teaches, or promotes illegal activities related to suspected mental control or financial fraud, such as "pig butchering scam" or "badger game".
8. Maliciously Disparaging the Economy
- Do not post content that distorts the interpretation of China's financial and economic policies, macroeconomic data, and economic policies, maliciously talks down the financial market, or disparages the Chinese economy.
9. Spreading Illegal Religions and Inciting Ethnic Hatred
- Do not post content that incites ethnic hatred, discrimination, or undermines ethnic unity.
- Do not post content that uses religion to incite the subversion of state power, oppose the leadership of the Communist Party of China, undermine the socialist system, national unity, ethnic unity, and social stability, or promote extremism, terrorism, ethnic separatism and religious fanaticism.
- Do not post content that uses religion to promote cults and feudal superstitions, harm the physical health of citizens, or obtain money or property by deception or coercion.
- Do not post content that disrupts harmonious coexistence between different religions, within the same religion, or between religious and non-religious citizens.
- Do not post content that uses religion for commercial propaganda, distributes religious goods, or disseminates religious internal publications and illegal publications.
- Do not post content that opposes or attacks the system of regional ethnic autonomy as prescribed by the Chinese constitution, maliciously provokes ethnic opposition, or undermines ethnic unity.
- Do not post content that incites others to join cult organizations, engage in cult activities, produce, disseminate, or promote cult scriptures or related materials, or encourages the public to engage in illegal and criminal activities through cults.
10. Promoting Feudal Superstition
- It is prohibited to post content that violates natural science or promotes feudal superstition, including fortune-telling, divination, witch doctors, choosing names and changing destinies, repaying Yin debts (many debts one owed in his previous life), curses, witchcraft, etc.
- Do not provide feudal superstition services or offer specific channels for others to consult on carrying out feudal superstition related activities.
- It is not allowed to post content inquiring about one's own or others' birth dates, five elements, horoscopes, palmistry, physiognomy, destiny, fortune, or searching for people or objects.
- Do not post content that spreads feudal superstition activities and calls on others to join in them or elaborates on the process of participating in superstition activities.
11. Illegal Maternal and Infant Industry
- It is prohibited to post content seeking, providing, or promoting illegal adoption, surrogacy, fetal gender identification, unqualified genetic identification, or test-tube babies.
12. Spreading Dangerous Goods
- It is prohibited to post content that seeks, provides, produces, or sells drugs or illicit chemicals, teaches how to use illicit chemicals to produce drugs, or provides detailed descriptions of the feelings of drug use.
- Do not post content that provides prescription drugs through unofficial channels or selling drugs online without proper qualifications.
- Do not post purchase channels for firearms, ammunition, military supplies, etc.
- Do not post content that provides instructions for making components, related equipment, or accessories for firearms, ammunition, or military supplies.
- Do not post content that seeks, displays, produces, disassembles, modifies controlled knives, firearms, ammunition, or other flammable and explosive materials, demonstrates the power of dangerous goods and explains their destructive power in detail.
- Do not post content that seeks, provides, or sells cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, or fireworks and firecrackers.
13. Internet Water Army
- It is prohibited to post content that seeks the tasks of click farming, or recruits people for click farm, imparts experience of click farming, or promotes click farming.
- Do not post content that manipulates online public opinion through improper means, maliciously hype "cyber public opinion", or disrupts a healthy online order, including recruiting internet water armies, posting water army tasks and paid deletion of posts, buying and selling inactive accounts, and similar activities through the platform.
14. Illegally Establishing Communication Channels
- Do not post content that seeks, or provides methods, or tools for international network connections by using alternative channels and instigates others to use other channels for international network connections.
15. Cyber Violence
- Do not post remarks, texts, or images that possess the following five characteristics: "defamation, slander, infringement of reputation, damage to rights and interests, and incitement", and do not post content that publicly insults others through violence or other means or fabricates facts to defame others.
16. Counterfeit Information
- It is prohibited to forge identities or impersonate others and imply that you have a specific identity or are associated with a specific organization or individual through personal information such as avatars and usernames.
- Do not counterfeit, imitate, or fabricate the names or logos of party, government, military agencies, enterprises, public institutions, people's organizations and other organizations.
- Do not counterfeit, imitate, or fabricate the names or logos of news media and unauthorized use of names and information related to news, reports, newspapers, and others with news attributes.
- It is not allowed to counterfeit, imitate, or associate with the geographical names and logos of important spaces such as national administrative regions, institutional locations, and landmark buildings.
- Do not post content that intentionally includes contact information such as QR codes, website addresses, email addresses, and do not post homophonic, similar-sounding, or visually similar words, phonetic symbols, numbers, symbols, letters, and meaningless words to infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others, seek illegal interests, or damage public interests.
17. Violence and Blood
- It is prohibited to post content that promotes or incites violent behavior or advocates the concept of using violence to stop violence.
- It is prohibited to post content that shows bloody and violent acts, focuses on bloody scenes, or promotes scenes of abusing the weak or animals.
18. Violation of Others' or Companies' Legal Rights and Interests
- Do not post information that infringes upon others' privacy, such as personal names, home addresses, ID numbers, workplace information, private phone numbers, etc.
- Do not post fictitious, slanderous, defamatory and other content.
- Do not post content that infringes on the portrait rights of others.
- Do not post content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or enterprises.
- Do not post content that reveals a company's trade secrets or other confidential information that cannot be openly discussed according to confidentiality agreements.
- Without authorization or permission from others, it is prohibited to repost others' original content.
- Do not post any other content that infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of others or enterprises.
2. Forbidden to Publish Comments Related to Pornographic and Vulgar Content
1. Rules for Words Posted
Vulgar resources, including but not limited to:
- It is prohibited to post content that seeks, provides, or sells vulgar methods or platforms for making friends, vulgar film and television resources, obscene pornographic websites, and links to vulgar online information.
- It is prohibited to post content that seeks, provides, or sells pornographic novels, videos, images, animations, pornographic videos, apps, website resources, and their acquisition channels, such as related book titles, personal names, and so on.
- It is prohibited to post content that seeks or provides the buying and selling of obscene items, such as used but not washed stockings, lingerie, and similar items.
- It is prohibited to post content that seeks to share, actively shares, or sells ASMR audio and video resources.
Obscene and pornographic content, including but not limited to:
- It is prohibited to publish content that contains explicit sexual descriptions, and use vulgar language to describe sexual behavior, sexual experience, sexual skills, sexual organs, and sexual parts.
- It is prohibited to publish content with vulgar or sexually suggestive titles that easily trigger sexual associations to attract attention and clicks.
- It is prohibited to publish detailed descriptions of using objects that resemble sexual organs to deliberately simulate, associate and suggest sexual organs, and performing specific actions to stimulate vulgar associations. For example, use "abalone" as a vulgar reference.
- It is prohibited to publish details that describe wet bodies and caresses, and show prolonged wet kisses in prominent positions to deliberately excite vulgar associations.
- It is prohibited to publish content that provides detailed descriptions of faintly visible sensitive areas through see-through clothing or outlines of sensitive body parts beneath tight clothing, such as protruding nipples.
- It is prohibited to publish content that provides detailed descriptions of shaking or deliberately exposing a person's intimate parts (intentional wardrobe malfunction) to draw attention to sensitive body parts.
- Do not publish content that describes moaning in detail and stimulates vulgar associations.
- It is prohibited to publish content that describes or displays actions related to sexual intercourse, including realistic depictions, literary descriptions, or stage performance scenes (such as continuous floor movements in dances).
- It is prohibited to publish content that provides vulgar explanations or displays excessively realistic adult toys, for example, displaying genitals in non-educational contexts, harassing users with adult toys, etc.
- It is prohibited to publish content that provides methods, techniques, or experiences related to masturbation.
- It is prohibited to publish content that directly refers to sexual acts, sexual organs, adult works, or pornographic culture, deliberately evoking associations with sexual relationships.
- It is prohibited to publish content that uses subtle or vulgar descriptions or specific scene settings to arouse associations with sexual acts or sexual organs.
- It is prohibited to publish content that includes the detailed descriptions of "sex"-related details, including teasing actions, verbal descriptions, personal experiences, personal feelings, or sensitive and private body parts.
- It is prohibited to publish content that deliberately uses prominent positions to describe sexual details, scenes, feelings, provocative language, etc. as a gimmick to attract attention.
- It is prohibited to publish content related to sex workers, the pornography industry, or derived sexual culture.
- It is prohibited to publish content that describes specific details and detailed feelings of using adult products, and deliberately evokes associations with sexual relationships.
- It is prohibited to publish content that promotes or advocates unhealthy romantic relationships, such as cheating, keeping a lover, having casual sex, incest, etc.
Vulgar dating and illegal transactions, including but not limited to:
- It is prohibited to publish content that spreads information, methods, techniques, and experiences related to illegitimate dating and illegal sex transactions, such as whoring and prostitution.
- It is prohibited to publish content that seeks or provides services related to prostitution and whoring services, paid accompanying services for entertainment.
Special hobbies and violations of ethics, including but not limited to:
- It is prohibited to publish content on sexual themes that involves special scenes, special sexual hobbies, violating public order and good customs and exceeding the scope of health, and vulgar content disseminating experience feelings, teaching methods and skills, seeking channels for making friends, etc.
- It is prohibited to publish content that promotes and sells PUA (Pick-Up Artist) tutorials, books, and their acquisition channels, and teaches PUA techniques and skills, or shares related experiences.
2. Rules for Images Posted
Posting pornographic images is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to:
- Do not post images containing prostitution information.
- Do not post vulgar or provocative illustrations or header images.
- Do not post images from obscene and pornographic videos or from deleted movie scenes.
- Do not post sexually provocative or sexually suggestive images from pornographic games and cartoons.
- Do not post images of scantily clad clothing and of focusing on displaying sensitive areas such as real or highly realistic breasts, buttocks, backs, feet, etc.
- Do not post images that directly expose human private parts, sexual organs, or sexual acts, and demonstrate or teach sexual positions.
- Do not post sexually provocative images of the whole body or private parts without clothing, and the images that only use limbs to cover private parts, or deliberately show sensitive parts of the body.
- Do not post evaluation and introduction of sex toys, and images of lifelike genitalia (including female breasts) that are not covered or pixelated.
- Do not post images related to sexual encounters, sexual organs, or images that evoke sexual associations.
- Do not post content that shows the body, including full nudity and genital areas, focusing on and highlighting breasts, buttocks, feet, legs, etc.
Involving privacy, including but not limited to:
- Do not publish content that violates personal privacy, such as wardrobe malfunctions, candid photographs, or nip slips.
- Do not publish content that shoots sensitive parts such as breasts, buttocks, and crotch that are easily exposed without the consent of the person concerned or deliberately using a candid perspective.
- Do not publish content that displays private scenes and actions, such as breastfeeding, childbirth processes, surgical procedures, or toilets, without pixelating or deleting the private parts.
3. Rules for Videos Posted
Uploading of pornographic videos is prohibited, including but not limited to:
- Do not post text, audio, or video content that is explicitly prohibited by relevant authorities and harmful to social morality, including deleted scenes from some movies.
- Do not post content that primarily promotes AV actors, AV movies, and other adult films.
- Do not post content containing sexual implications, such as ASMR audio and video that use gasp or other methods to gain the audience's attention.
3. Prohibition of Publishing Content that Disrupts the Mall Order
1. Unfriendly Behaviors
- Content containing dirty words, vulgar words, disrespect terms, obscene language and other uncivilized terms.
- Content involving discrimination, parodies or insults, such as derogatory or discriminatory remarks about gender, race, region, identity, or specific groups.
- Content involving catharsis of extreme emotions, such as using crude and vulgar pet phrases, vulgar, lewd or dirty language, or internet slang to vent emotions.
- Posting unconstructive, illogical, or aggressive refutations.
- Publishing offensive content that includes sexual implications, sexual temptations, etc.
2. Hate Speech
Hate speech against others based on the following characteristics is not allowed:
- Ethnicity or region
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
Similarly, promoting organizations that use such speech is also not allowed.
3. Spam and Illegal Marketing
Please do not post any content whose main purpose is to promote other companies, websites, or products.
Spam and illegal marketing disrupt the community ecology. The platform prohibits activities that may harm the interests of users and the platform, such as moving users of this platform to other platforms, marketing, or other promotions, including but not limited to:
- Adding diversion (a diversion of traffic from one platform to another) or marketing promotion information in prominent positions such as avatar, cover images, nicknames, content titles, etc.
- Inducing users to third-party platforms to attract their subscription, registration, transactions, etc.
- Promoting content that may cause losses to the safety of users' lives and property, such as medical treatment, investment and financial management, etc.
- Engaging in behaviors that circumvent platform scrutiny using special symbols, images, or other variant forms.
If you are interested in advertising cooperation with the platform, please contact customer service directly.
4. Measures for Dealing with Violations
For behaviors that violate the comment detailed rules, the platform will take the following actions based on the severity of the violation, including but not limited to:
- Deal with content or personal information, such as deleting, resetting, recommending modifications, restricting circulation, or limiting display scope.
- Revoking relevant actions, such as likes or dislikes.
- Restricting related functions, such as posting content, liking, sharing, searching, or logging in.
- Applying penalties to the account, such as banning from posting, closing accounts, or deducting points, etc.
- If there are violations of relevant laws and regulations, the platform will report to the relevant authorities in accordance with the applicable provisions.