- Refrigeration equipment
- Valve equipment
- control element
- Electrical Equipment
- Motor equipment
- Pneumatic Components
- Metering element
- Discrete component
- Pump equipment
- Hydraulic Components
- measuring instrument
- filter element
- Mechanical Transmission Parts
- Other devices
Last Updated: July 4, 2023
Applicability and Acceptance of Terms
2. Provision of Services
You must register as a member on the website to access and use certain services. Additionally, you may need to log in with a valid payment method to complete the payment for orders.
okmarts.com reserves the right to start, modify, upgrade, add conditions, suspend, or terminate any service (or any feature within a service) without prior notice.
You need to understand that for all posts, messages, texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, or other materials ("Content") that are published on, transmitted through, or linked from the service, the person who posted such Content should assume the sole responsibility. As the Content originator, you are fully responsible for all Content that you post on the service or send via email.
Okmarts.com does not control the Content provided through the service and is not responsible for it.
By using this service, you may be exposed to offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable Content. Additionally, websites and content provided through the service may contain links to other websites. Okmarts.com makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, completeness, or authenticity of any information contained in such websites. You assume all risks associated with linking to any other websites, and we recommend that you exercise caution.
This website shall not be liable for any type of loss or damage resulting from any Content or the use of any Content posted through the service, transmitted via email, or provided in other ways.
Okmarts.com does not pre-screen or approve Content, but it has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete, or move any Content available through the service that violates the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service.
By posting content on the website, you automatically grant the platform a free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unrestricted, non-exclusive copyright license. The platform will have the right to use, copy, edit, create derivative works, translate, repost, and so on.
You agree not to provide the following content related to the website:
- False, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading content;
- Content that includes your full name or any other confidential personal identity information of yourself or others;
- Content that violates any local, state, federal, or international laws or constitutes other infringements;
- Content that is without the prior express written consent of the applicable owner, and protected by the rights of others (including Walmart) , or that may infringe the rights of others, including any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, publicity rights, privacy rights, or any other proprietary rights;
- Obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise offensive content;
- Content that the platform deems derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing towards any other individual or entity;
- Content that harms, harasses, insults, or intimidates individuals or groups based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Content that engages in or promotes violence or threats against any individual or group;
- Content that spreads advertisements of other websites or individuals, solicitations, or spam links without prior written permission from okmarts.com;
- Content that involves or relates to chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonation of other companies, individuals, or entities;
- Content intended to cause harm, damage, disablement, or disruption to the platform or our partners in any way.
For more rules, please refer to the Comment Detailed Rules. While OKmarts will always strive to address issues in a professional, polite, and friendly manner to ensure customer satisfaction.However, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behavior that denigrates Center team members. For users who violate such rules, OKmarts reserves the right to not to accept their orders in the future without prior notice.
4. User Account
You must register as a member on the website in order to make purchases, use certain services, and enjoy discounts of promotional activities. For security reasons, each customer is only allowed to create one registered account by default. We reserve the right to suspend the accounts of customers who attempt to create multiple accounts without prior notice. According to customs regulations, customers must provide valid and accurate data. All recipient names, addresses, and payer names must be valid. In certain countries/regions, recipients may be required to submit identification documents or passports for customs clearance or payment verification. Customers are fully responsible for the accuracy of the data they provide on the website. In the event that any information is incorrect and hinders any transportation, delivery, or customs clearance, OKmarts will not be held liable and will not provide any compensation. We expect you to continue to comply with the law, and we remind users to do so as well. As an importer, customers are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations of their country.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information (including payment account). If you fail to ensure the security of your account information and as a result, someone else uses your account, leading to losses from yourself or this website, you may be held responsible.
5. Member Behavior
- You may store files automatically cached by your web browser for the purpose of enhancing display performance.
- You may print or download a reasonable number of pages from this website for personal non-commercial use, but you may not use them for publication or distribution. You may not modify the materials on this website or alter any copyrights.
- Attempt to access any part or feature of this website through unauthorized means, such as hacking attacks or password mining, or intrude, access, use or attempt to intrude, access or connect to any system or network connected to this website or any okmarts.com server;
- Restrict, hinder, or interfere with any other user's use and enjoyment of this website.
- Engage in any activity that may overload, damage, interrupt, or impair this website, prevent this website from functioning properly, or interfere with the normal operation of this website.
- Transmit or send any unauthorized advertisements, promotional materials, or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- Use any "deep links," "page scraping," "robots," "spiders," or other automatic devices, programs, algorithms, or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any part of this website or any content, or in any way replicate or bypass the navigation structure or presentation manner of this website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, document, or information in any manner provided by the website. okmarts.com reserves the right to prohibit any such activities.
- Seek, scan, or test for vulnerabilities in this website or any network connected to this website, or violate the security or authentication measures of this website or any network connected to this website. You may not look up in reverse, trace, or attempt to trace any information about any other user or visitor of this website or any other customer of okmarts.com, including any source of any okmarts.com account that does not belong to you, or utilize any services or information provided by this website in any way aimed at disclosing any information, including but not limited to other accounts' personal identities or information, provided by this website apart from your own information.
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers to conceal the source of any messages and transmission content you send to okmarts.com on or through this website. You may not pretend to be someone else or represent someone else, or impersonate any other person or entity.
6. Privacy and Information Disclosure
7. Prohibition of Spam Policy
Any unauthorized use of the okmarts.com computer system, including but not limited to sending unsolicited email advertisements to okmarts.com email addresses or through the okmarts.com computer system, violates these terms and certain federal and state laws, including but not limited to the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. Such violations may subject the sender and their agents to civil and criminal penalties.
8. Service Limitations
You acknowledge that okmarts.com may impose limitations on the use of the services, including the maximum number of days that content will be retained by the service, the maximum number and size of posts, emails, or other content that may be transmitted, and the frequency that you may access the service. You agree that okmarts.com shall not be liable for the deletion of or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the service. You acknowledge that okmarts.com reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the service (or any part thereof) at any time, with or without notice, and okmarts.com shall not be liable to you or any third party.
9. Termination of Service
You agree that okmarts.com has the right (but not the obligation) to unilaterally decide to delete or disable your okmarts.com account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the service (or any part thereof). You agree that okmarts.com may, for any reason, including but not limited to the belief that you have violated these terms, delete any content related to you from the service without prior notice. Furthermore, you agree that okmarts.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the service. Additionally, you agree not to attempt to use the service after such termination.
Furthermore, upon termination of the service, the platform retains the following rights:
- Retain relevant information as required by law.
- The platform can still hold you accountable for any past breaches of this agreement.
- After the termination of this agreement, for any transaction orders generated during the term of this agreement, the platform will communicate with you to determine whether to close such transaction orders according to your wishes. If you request to continue fulfilling the order, you should continue to comply with the terms of this agreement and the transaction order, and bear any losses or additional expenses incurred as a result.
10. Transactions between Customers and OKmarts
You agree to provide us with all the information and materials related to orders placed under okmarts.com. If the customer fails to provide the required information and materials or provides inaccurate or fraudulent information, okmarts.com has the right to suspend or terminate the user account.
You agree that okmarts.com is not responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, injuries, inconveniences, business interruptions, or any type of expenses that may arise from the use or storage of any content.
okmarts.com will maintain all applicable PCI DSS standards and protect all data provided by cardholders. During the shopping process, from the moment we deliver your order to the carrier, the risk of loss transfers from okmarts.com to you. You will assume all related responsibilities and risks for your order during the third-party transportation process.
You agree to assume all risks associated with the use of the okmarts.com website and services, and we do not provide any form of warranty.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, no express or implied warranties are made, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, okmarts.com does not guarantee the security, reliability, timeliness, or accuracy of the okmarts.com website and services.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, okmarts.com disclaims all warranties for any services or goods obtained through the okmarts.com website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, okmarts.com does not provide any warranties regarding viruses or other harmful components associated with the okmarts.com website or services. We cannot and do not guarantee that files available for download from the internet or from our website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your specific requirements for virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and to maintain a means outside of our website for the reconstruction of any lost data.
We make no representations or warranties regarding the completeness, security, accuracy, reliability, quality, availability, or operation of the content or services available on this website or obtained through this website. We do not guarantee that the website will be error-free, that any defects will be corrected, that the website or the server that makes this website available are free from viruses or other harmful components, or that this website will function or operate in conjunction with any other product or software, or that this site will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
12. Force Majeure
Under no circumstances shall okmarts.com be held responsible for any delays, malfunctions, or interruptions of the content or services provided through this website, whether directly or indirectly caused by natural events, forces, or reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failure, power outages, strikes, labor disputes, riots, civil unrest, shortage of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, wars, government actions, or orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals preventing compliance with third-party obligations.
okmarts.com is the sole owner or legal licensee of all rights in the website and its content. The website and its content reflect commercial secrets and other intellectual property rights protected by global copyright and other laws. The ownership and intellectual property rights of the website and its content (as the case may be) belong to okmarts.com, our affiliated companies, or licensors. All rights reserved herein or not asserted by okmarts.com are hereby reserved. The "okmarts" name and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or service logos of okmarts.com. Unauthorized copying, modification, use, or publication of these logos is strictly prohibited.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, okmarts.com owns all copyrights and interests in any derivative works created by the website using user-generated content in accordance with these terms, and may freely assign or license them to any third party or affiliated company.
Subject to any other agreements, these terms constitute the complete agreement between you and okmarts.com to view and manage your use of this website and services, superseding any prior written or oral agreements on the same subject matter here. okmarts.com is your independent service provider, and these terms do not create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, or franchise relationship. If any provision of these terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deleted, and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not define, limit, interpret, or describe the scope of this section.
OKmarts reserves the right to transfer these terms (including all rights, ownership, obligation, and liability stated in these terms) to any individual or entity, including any affiliated companies of okmarts.com. These terms may be provided, in whole or in part, to any individual or entity, and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of China without regard to its conflict of law provisions.