Users can earn points by purchasing goods, shopping mall activities, and daily check-in; points can be exchanged for coupons and cash withdrawals
The minimum purchase quantity of this product is 3
The maximum purchase quantity of this product is: 790, please contact customer service
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Virgin Islands
Central African Republic
Northern Marian Islands
Palestinian Autonomous Territories
Papua New Guinea
Republic of Congo
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
The Czech Republic
the republic of korea
The United Arab Emirates
The United Kingdom
The United States
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United States Virgin Islands
Wallis and Futuna Islands
* Creating an order requires an order amount over $300
Packing And Shipping
Remarks : Logistics time does not include delivery
Delivery time : 5~7 days
In stock for sale : Brand new products for sale online, In stock for immediate delivery.
Voltage Range (50 Hz):
Voltage Range (60 Hz):
Locked Rotor Amps (LRA):
Rated Load Amps (RLA 50 Hz):
Rated Load Amps (RLA 60 Hz):
Max. Continuous Current (MCC in Amps):
Motor Resistance (Ohm) - Main:
Motor Resistance (Ohm) - Start:
Scope of application
refrigeration equipment, etc.
1. Check whether the refrigerating oil of the original compressor is too dirty. If the oil is too dirty, the system must be cleaned with nitrogen and the dry filter must be replaced.
2. Check whether the contacts of the compressor operation control AC contactor are stuck or have poor contact, causing the compressor to run out of phase. If the compressor is damaged in the coil winding, the AC contactor of the same model must be replaced.
3. Check and protect the circuit. The high and low pressure switch is in the closed state in the normal refrigerant compression state, the high pressure limit is less than or equal to 2.2Mpa, and the low pressure is more than or equal to 0.28Mpa.
4. Check whether the radiator is too dirty and must be cleaned.
5. Check whether the original equipment has refrigerant pressure, and repair it if the refrigerant is leaking.
1. Disconnect the power supply.
2. Disassemble the compressor and check its old compressor.
3. Nitrogen cleaning system, steps, disassemble the filter and blow in nitrogen from the inlet of the radiator, discharge from the outlet of the radiator, then blow in from the inlet of the filter, release from the return pipe of the compressor, and repeat cleaning several times.
4. Install the new compressor and weld the new filter.
5. Use nitrogen to pressure, 2.0Mpa pressure for leak detection for 30 minutes.
6. Circuit check and replace damaged parts, check power supply and control circuit.
7. Clean the radiator.
8. Vent the nitrogen and evacuate for 30 minutes.
9. Add the same type of refrigerant
10. Power-on debugging, check the compressor current and voltage, the normal pressure of the refrigerant, high pressure 1.7Mpa, low pressure 0.45Mpa, the refrigerant charge is expected to be 0.7kg/hp (10-30hp).
Packing & Shipping
Q: What means of transportation?
A: It can be shipped by air to the nearest international airport or by courier like DHL, TNT to your address; if it's not urgently required, they can also be shipped by sea to the nearest sea port.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Usually, if it is in stock, it will take 5 to 10 days. Or, if there is no stock, it is 15-20 days, depending on the quantity.
Tecumseh Products Company is an American manufacturer of hermetic compressors for air conditioning and refrigeration products. Tecumseh Products Company has subsidiaries that sell internally and externally to Tecumseh.
Shipping cost is not included
Type: Rotary Compressors
Application: HBP/AC - Air Conditioning
Voltage/Frequency: 208-220VAC 60Hz
Evaporating Temp. Range: -15 to 15 Celsius degrees
Motor Torque: Low Start Torque (LST)
Compressor Cooling: Fan
Weight Unit of Measure: KG
Displacement (cc): 18.1
Oil Type: Polyvinylether
Viscosity (cSt): 68
Oil Charge (cc): 414
Voltage Range (50 Hz): N/A
Voltage Range (60 Hz): 187-242
Locked Rotor Amps (LRA): 23
Rated Load Amps (RLA 50 Hz): 3.6
Rated Load Amps (RLA 60 Hz): 3.6
Max. Continuous Current (MCC in Amps): 6.2
Motor Resistance (Ohm) - Main: .78
Motor Resistance (Ohm) - Start: 3.39
Overload Type: N/A
Relay Type: N/A