Design principle of vacuum oil filter
The vacuum oil purifier is designed according to the different principles of the boiling point of water and oil. It consists of a vacuum heating tank fine filter, condenser, primary filter, water tank, vacuum pump, oil drain pump and electrical cabinet. The vacuum pump draws out the air in the vacuum tank to form a vacuum. Under the action of atmospheric pressure, the external oil enters the primary filter through an inlet pipe to remove larger particles, and then enters the heating tank, and passes through the oil at 40~75℃ after heating. Automatic oil drift valve, this valve automatically controls the balance of the amount of oil entering the vacuum tank. The heated oil is separated into a semi-mist through the rapid rotation of the spray wing, and the water in the oil evaporates rapidly into water vapor and is continuously sucked into the condenser by the vacuum pump. The water vapor entering the condenser is cooled and then returned to the original water to be released. The oil in the vacuum heating tank is discharged into the fine filter by the oil drain pump, and the particulate impurities are filtered out through the oil filter paper or filter element, thereby completing the vacuum oil filter quickly The whole process of removing impurities, water and gas in the oil, so that the clean oil is discharged from the oil outlet.
1. Small size and light weight.
2. Utilizing vacuum to feed oil, a tubular rotary injector is installed, which reduces the resistance, accelerates the rotation speed, and increases the effect of oil and gas separation.
3. The function of regeneration and purification of degraded oil has been added, and the silica gel oil purification system has been added, and the silica gel oil and impurity filtration have been integrated. After the impurities are filtered out for the mildly deteriorated transformer oil, it is absorbed and regenerated by the silicone oil purifier Make it meet the qualified oil standard.
4. There are two filtering methods for the oil purifier part: one is the traditional oil filtering method-filter paper is used as the filter medium; the other is the special refined filter element that does not require filter paper as the oil filter medium.
5. One machine with multiple functions. When used on site, the original oil-carrying equipment is used as an oil storage tank to circulate hot oil between the equipment, so that the three functions of oil filtering, regeneration, and hot oil circulation and drying can be performed simultaneously. Save labor, time, and achieve three goals with one stone