Lubrication method of compressor
According to the characteristics of the compressor structure, different ways can be used for lubrication, there are the following situations:
1. Pressure lubrication method-use machinery (such as oil pump, oil injector) to automatically lubricate the parts of lubricating oil under pressure, also called pressure lubrication method. This method is used in large and medium compressors with crossheads.
2. Splash lubrication method-the oil is thrown up and splashed to lubrication parts by the oil rod installed on the connecting rod, so the cylinder and the motion mechanism can only use the same kind of lubricating oil. This method is mostly used in small compressors without crosshead. The disadvantage is that the oil is not well filtered and the oil level must be strictly controlled.
3. Injection lubrication method-the injected oil mist follows the gas into the cylinder and other lubrication locations, such as ultra-high pressure compressors, sliding vane compressors and screw compressors all use oil injection lubrication.
4. Dripping oil lubrication method-use the oil cup and oil pipeline to deliver the lubricating oil to the parts that should be refueled, or use the oil can to fill the lubricating oil on time.
5. Oil ring lubrication method--Using the rotating shaft to drive the oil ring movably sleeved on the shaft, the oil ring brings the oil in the oil pool into the bearing and enters the circulating lubrication.