Practical application of air compressor in various industries
1. Power industry
Main uses: compressed air systems for instrumentation, compressed air systems for ash removal, factory miscellaneous compressed air systems, water treatment including boiler feed water treatment and industrial wastewater treatment systems, and equipment power compressed air systems in hydropower stations.
2. Chemical fiber industry
Main application: The cotton spinning industry mainly uses clean compressed air as the power source, which requires high oil content; the chemical fiber industry mainly uses instrument air and suction gun air, and printing and dyeing mainly uses power and instrument air.
3. Light industry
1. Food and beverage: It is divided into non-contact, indirect contact and direct contact. Non-contact: The gas source can be provided by the oil-free water lubricated screw compressor, such as the cleaning of locust pull cans and beverage bottles. Direct contact: such as raw material stirring, fermentation, etc. The oil content is very high, and the compressed air must be deodorized.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: non-contact is mainly used for power execution and instrument air, direct contact is mainly for conveying granular products, and drying of medicine bottles requires high air quality. Oil-free water lubricated screw air compressors can be used.
3. Cigarette industry: Compressed air is the main power source besides electricity. It is generally used for wire injection machine equipment, cigarette rolling, connecting and packaging equipment, and also used for instruments, power execution, and equipment cleaning.
4. Rubber and plastic products: mainly used for power execution and instrument gas.
4. Metallurgical industry: The metallurgical industry is divided into steel industry and non-ferrous metal smelting and production industry
1. Heavy industry: automobile manufacturing, aircraft manufacturing, military production, home appliance manufacturing, etc. Let the gas supply of power equipment and pneumatic tools, gas for instruments, and purge instruments
2. Non-ferrous metal smelting and manufacturing: mainly used for power execution and instrument gas
is mainly used for power execution
6. Mining mining: pneumatic tools provide power source
Seven. Engineering repairs: roads, caves, railways, etc.
8. Hospital gas: equipment gas, oxygen system, dental gas supply
In more and more industries, more and more manufacturing companies choose air source power instead of power source, and the use range is more than 90%.