What are the tips for using screw air compressors
The set unloading pressure of the air compressor pressure regulator is adjusted with the upper adjusting bolt. Turn the bolt clockwise to increase the unloading pressure, and rotate it counterclockwise to reduce the unloading pressure. The differential pressure value is adjusted by the differential knob at the bottom. Turn it counterclockwise, the pressure differential value of the air compressor decreases, and clockwise
1. Setting of air compressor pressure regulator
The unloading pressure is adjusted with the upper adjusting bolt. Turn the bolt clockwise to increase the unloading pressure, and turn the counterclockwise unloading pressure to decrease. The differential pressure value is adjusted with the differential knob at the bottom. Turn it counterclockwise to reduce the pressure differential of the air compressor, and turn clockwise to increase the differential pressure. The minimum pressure difference is recommended as the adjustment range of 0.25MPa
2. The dust in the air sucked by the air filter is blocked in the filter to avoid premature wear of the air compressor and blockage of the oil separator. Usually, the filter element should be replaced after 1000 hours of operation or a year. In dusty areas, the replacement interval should be shortened. The filter must be shut down during maintenance. In order to reduce the parking time, it is recommended to replace it with a new or cleaned spare filter element. The steps for cleaning the filter element are as follows: a. Tap the two ends of the filter element in turn against a flat surface. Terrass air compressor to remove most of the heavy and dry dust. Use less than dry air to blow in the direction opposite to the inhaled air. The nozzle is less than millimeters apart from the folded paper, and blow up and down along its length. If there is grease on the filter element, it should be washed in warm water with non-foaming detergent, soak the filter element in this warm water for at least minutes, and rinse with clean water in a hose. Do not use heating to accelerate drying. Only the filter element can be washed twice and then discarded and cannot be reused. Put a lamp in the filter element for inspection. If it is found to be thinner, the pinhole or damaged area of the Shanghai air compressor should be discarded.
3. Cooler The inner and outer surface of the cooler pipe must be kept clean, otherwise the cooling effect will be reduced, so it should be cleaned regularly according to the working conditions.
4. Gas storage tank oil and gas separator The gas storage tank oil and gas separator is manufactured and inspected according to pressure vessel standards, and shall not be modified at will.
5. Safety valve The safety valve installed on the oil-gas separator of the gas storage tank is inspected at least once a year. The adjustment of the safety valve should be carried out by a specialist. The lever must be loosened at least once every three months to make the valve open and close once. , To ensure that the safety valve can work normally. The inspection steps are as follows: close the air supply valve and connect to the water source. c. Start the unit while observing the working pressure, while slowly turning the adjusting bolt of the pressure regulator clockwise. When the pressure reaches the specified value, the safety valve has not been opened or reached It has been opened before the specified value, it must be adjusted. The adjustment steps are as follows. Remove the cap and lead seal. If the valve is opened too early, loosen the lock nut and tighten the positioning bolt half a turn, if the valve opens too late, loosen the lock nut about one turn and loosen the positioning bolt Semi-circle. Repeat the inspection steps. If the safety valve still cannot be opened at the specified pressure value, adjust it again.
6. The experiment of digital thermometer The inspection method of digital thermometer is to put its thermocouple and a reliable thermometer in an oil bath. If the temperature deviation is greater than or equal to +/-5%, the thermometer should be replaced.
7. Motor overload relay Relays should be closed under normal conditions, and open when the current exceeds the rated value to cut off the motor power supply.