High efficiency, high reliability, small size, lightweight, low vibration and low noise have been key demands of the present age in the air conditioning market. HITACHI proudly presents the scroll compressor to answer these demands. Hitachi Scroll compressors contribute at various stages in the cold chain, from large refrigerated warehouses at ports to showcases in street-corner convenience stores.
- Hitachi’s light, compact refrigeration compressors are ideal for self-contained showcase units.
- Showcases that use Hitachi’s horizontal scroll compressors save space both inside and outside the shop and allow you to move the showcases to any part of the shop you want.
- With Hitachi scroll compressors there is little low-frequency noise and ear-grating mechanical sounds are greatly reduced.
- Structurally, Hitachi refrigeration compressors have far less vibration than with ordinary rotary compressors. Less vibration of the refrigerator compressor means less sympathetic vibration by pipe joints and other peripheral equipment.
- Hitachi scroll compressors have a reputation for outstanding reliability. Without the use of a thrust bearing, the orbiting scroll plate is supported uniformly by the intermediate pressure. The gap between the orbiting scroll and the fixed scroll is controlled in microns by Hitachi's sophisticated processing technology. The gaps are uniform and few, the spaces between the components are sealed with oil and no need tip-seals.
- As the temperature is regulated by on-off operation, with fixed speed compressors power consumption is high and fine tuning of the temperature is difficult. With no wasteful on-off operation, inverter-control compressors save energy and allow precise temperature control.