Installation method to ensure that the air compressor does not leak oil
1. Install the gasket correctly: The gasket between the parts of the air compressor functions as a leak-proof seal. If the material, production quality and installation do not meet the technical specifications, it may cause oil leakage.
2. Tighten the nut correctly: Too loose will cause the liner to be compressed and leak, and too tight will cause the metal around the screw hole to bulge, or the thread will slip and cause oil leakage.
3. Replace the failed oil seals in time: Many parts of the oil seals on the air compressor may be improperly installed, causing the journal and the oil seal cutting edge to be out of concentricity and throwing oil. Some oil seals will lose elasticity due to rubber aging after being used for a long time.
4. Timely replacement of wear parts: the air compressor parts wear out over the limit after use, causing high-pressure gas in the combustion chamber to enter the crankcase, forcing the oil to leak.
5. Avoid blocking the check valve and vent valve: if the check valve and vent valve are blocked, it will cause the temperature in the tank to rise, and the oil and gas will fill the entire space, which will increase the pressure in the tank and increase the resistance of the piston. , Which increases fuel consumption, and due to the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the tank shell, it tends to cause weak sealing and oil leakage.
6. Ensure the sealing of all kinds of tubing joints: The connecting pipe nuts used in construction machinery are often disassembled and assembled, and they are easy to loosen due to the sliding wire breaking. Will cause oil leakage. The conical surface seal can be repaired by grinding method, so that the nut can be compressed and sealed reliably.