Installation process and skills of cold storage board
1. According to the design drawings, if there are supporting beams, columns, and supporting steel frames in the library, they should be laid out and positioned according to the requirements of the design drawings, and accurately and clearly marked; the supporting beams, columns, supporting steel frames, etc. should be welded or installed. Weld joints shall be treated with moisture-proof and anti-corrosion in accordance with the requirements of the drawings.
2. The equipment that needs to be installed in the library and needs to be entered in advance to install in place or place in an appropriate position in the library;
3. Install the temporary lighting facilities in the warehouse, install and arrange the electrical equipment for construction, and do a good job of protection against rain, moisture, collisions, and ties.
4. Install the wall library board from the corner of the library body, and temporarily fix the corner with 30×30×0.5 color plate angle steel; when installing each wall board, two layers of foaming material are evenly applied to the joint surface of the male and female grooves. When installing polystyrene wallboard, hit a piece of foaming material. Feeding should be uniform and continuous; after the wall panels are installed in place, rivets are used at the overlap of the inner and outer steel plates of the two wall panels. The rivet spacing should be 300mm in the library; the eccentric hook connection form of the library panel should be eccentric before installation The hook is loosened again to ensure reliable locking during installation.
5. The installation of the top storey board should be alternated with the installation of the wall board, and the wall board should be left with a gap for the withdrawal of construction equipment; when the top storey board is installed, the end steel skin at the overlap with the wall board should be disconnected by 50mm to prevent "cold bridges" "Run cold; two layers of foaming material are evenly hit on the joint surface between each of the top slabs. The hitting should be uniform and continuous. The lap joints between the inner and outer parts of the steel plate are fixed by rivets. The distance between the rivets is preferably 300mm;
6. In order to ensure the safety of construction and cold storage operation and use, the span between the support (lifting points) of the roof board should meet the following requirements: Polystyrene roof board (thickness 100mm) maximum span 3 meters polyurethane roof board (thickness 100mm) maximum Span 5 meters
7. When installing a large-span top library board, if supporting steel beams have been installed in the library, the top library board and the supporting steel beams should be fixed with rivets when installing each library board, and each top library board shall be hit in two rows Three rivets for each; if the type of lifting point is adopted, the installation and construction work of the hanging structure should be completed before the installation of the roof slab to ensure that the lifting points can be installed at the same time during the installation of the roof slab; the lifting points should ensure that each The library board has at least two points along the width direction.
8. The butt joints between the top deck and the top deck should be treated to prevent air leakage and cold running. After the top library board is fully installed, the butt joints should be filled with foam material, and the 80mm wide color steel plate is covered at the butt joints by pulling riveting.
9. When installing the polystyrene library body, the verticality error of the wall plate should be corrected while the top library board is installed. The length of the top storehouse board should be 10mm shorter than the outer surface of the wallboard. After the top storehouse board is installed, when installing the outer corner, the 10mm gap should be marked with foam to ensure the sealing performance of the storehouse body.
10. When the roof board or wall board needs to be drilled, the internal and external positioning should be performed according to the design requirements of the drawing. After the check is correct, the hole should be opened and punched; Use a hole opener to open the drain hole. Carry out the construction treatment in time after opening the hole, and seal the opening with foam material or sealant to prevent air leakage and run cold; doorways, vents, delivery ports, etc. are decorated with edging and fixed with rivets. The rivet spacing is 300mm inside and 150mm outside. .
11. The distance between the inner and outer corner pull rivets is 300mm and 200mm respectively; after the polystyrene library body is installed, the joints of the wall panels are evenly sealed and decorated with a silicone sealant. 12. During the cold storage test machine process, someone should check that the outer surface of the storage board should be uniformly reflective, free of condensation, and cold running; check the sealing conditions at the joints, openings and perforations; there are storage doors, cargo ports, etc. If there is no loose sealing, timely deal with the problems of degumming, air leakage and other heat preservation and sealing failures.