Technical standards for silent oil-free air compressors
Technical standard for silent oil-free air compressor
1. Subject content and scope of use
1. This standard specifies the terminology, technical requirements, test methods and inspection rules of silent oil-free air compressors.
2. This standard applies to TOP750, 550, 100, 1100F miniature reciprocating piston air compressors (hereinafter referred to as air compressors).
2. Reference standard:
1. GB 3835 General positive displacement air compressor performance test method.
2. GB 4980 Volumetric Compressor Noise Sound Power Level Measurement-Engineering Method.
3. QC/T 29078—92 Technical conditions of automobile air compressor.
4. J8 product label
5. JB 2759 General technical conditions for packaging of mechanical and electrical products.
6. Technical requirements for ZB T24001 automobile air compressor piston.
7, ZB T24002 automotive air compressor piston ring technical conditions.
1. Calibrated exhaust pressure Pe: the highest working pressure (gauge pressure) suitable for the requirements of supporting equipment.
2. Calibration speed ne: the highest working speed suitable for the requirements of the supporting equipment.
3. Calibration air displacement Qe: The minimum air displacement suitable for matching requirements under the calibration conditions.
Note: The calibration condition refers to the first stage suction pressure 0.1Mpa (absolute pressure), the suction temperature is 293K, the relative humidity is zero, the exhaust pressure is the calibrated exhaust pressure and the crankshaft speed is the calibrated speed.
4. Calibrated shaft power Ne: the maximum power actually consumed under calibration conditions.
5. Volume specific energy q: the energy consumed when producing compressed air per unit volume. Its value is calculated according to the following formula: q = N / Q For example: calculation of TOP1100F air compressor: q = N / Q = 1.2 (1.2 is TOP 1100F the actual maximum power consumed N) / 0.12 (0.12 is the minimum displacement Q of TOP 1100F )=10.
6. Volumetric efficiency (inflation coefficient) η, calculation formula: η= Q /(Vn×ne) For example: TOP1100F air compressor calculation 0.12 (0.12 is the minimum displacement Q of TOP1100F) / (0.0001558×1400) (0.0001558 For the motor to run for a week, the volume swept by the connecting rod head, that is, the working volume Vn, 1400 is the motor speed (ne)=0.55015587749.
7. Speed characteristics: Under the condition of constant exhaust pressure, the relationship between the air compressor's exhaust volume, shaft power and exhaust temperature with speed.
Four, technical requirements
1. The air compressor should meet the requirements of this standard and be manufactured in accordance with the product drawings and technical documents approved by the prescribed procedures.
2. Parts and accessories need to be inspected according to relevant technical documents before they can be assembled.
3. The cylinder diameter of the TOP 1100F air compressor is 69mm . Cylinder stroke: 22mm . The cylinder diameter of TOP750 air compressor is 63.7mm. Cylinder stroke: 17mm . The cylinder diameter of TOP550 air compressor is "63.7mm". Cylinder stroke: 13mm .
4. The rated exhaust pressure Pe is divided into 0.6MPA\0.7MPA\0.8MPA. The maximum pressure of 0.9 MPA can be achieved for customers. It is strongly recommended that the working pressure should not exceed 0.85 MPA.
5. The measured displacement of the air compressor under the calibration conditions should not be less than the calibrated displacement. .
6. Under calibration conditions, the actual measured shaft power of the air compressor should not be greater than the calibrated shaft power.
7. The volume specific energy of the air compressor is less than or equal to 10 (no working pressure), the volume specific energy q is less than or equal to 10.5 at a working pressure of 0.7MPA, and the volume specific energy q is less than or equal to 11 at a working pressure of 0.8MPA.
8. The volumetric efficiency (inflation coefficient) η of the air compressor is greater than or equal to 50% (no working pressure), the volumetric efficiency is greater than or equal to 48% at a working pressure of 0.7MPA, and the volumetric efficiency is greater than or equal to 45% at a working pressure of 0.8MPA.
9. Air tightness: The pressure drop of the cylinder is less than 0.1MPA (the air compressor is a plate valve) under the calibration pressure of the air compressor connected to the 6-liter air tank. 10. Air compressor exhaust temperature, noise level, and air discharge oil volume are reached under the test conditions of wind speed of 1 -8m /s: exhaust temperature K is less than or equal to 473, noise level is less than 80 decibels, and air discharge oil volume Less than or equal to 0.005 (the air compressor is an oil-free air compressor, and the detected oil must come from the surrounding oily air).
11. Air cleanliness grade: filtration accuracy (pre-filter less than 100 microns), particle content less than 170 mg.
12. Air connection is sealed.
13. The insulation grade of the air compressor motor winding is B grade. The motor has a built-in 150 degree (plus or minus 5 degrees) protection switch.
14. The insulation safety level of the exposed part of the air compressor meets the medical standard level.
15. The cylinder head has undergone a 1.5MPA pressure test, and no leakage should occur for 5 minutes.
16. The piston ring of the air compressor complies with ZB T24002, and the air compressor Jose complies with the regulations of ZB T24001.
17. Under the conditions specified in the product manual, the service life of the wearing parts of the air compressor should meet the following requirements: part name service life (hours) valve disc greater than or equal to 3000 piston ring greater than or equal to 3000 cylinder liner (connecting rod sleeve) 3000 bearing larger than or equal to 10000 18. The durability of the air compressor, after a 500-hour endurance test, the volumetric efficiency drop shall not exceed 7%, and no parts shall be replaced during the test.
19. The air compressor has a clean appearance and a smooth paint surface. Use heat-resistant paint with good thermal conductivity.
20. The air compressor must be equipped with a high-precision air filter of less than 100 microns. It cannot be used to suck flammable and explosive gases, nor can it be used in flammable and explosive environments.
5. Test method 1. The air compressor discharge volume, shaft power, discharge temperature, discharge pressure, speed test shall be carried out in accordance with the regulations of GB 3853.
2. The noise of the air compressor shall be implemented in accordance with the regulations of GB 4980.
3. The cleanliness of the air compressor is implemented in accordance with the regulations in GB 3821, using a 5 micron microporous filter membrane, and measuring the quality of impurities contained in the air compressor assembly by the problem-free method.
4. Air tightness test method of the air compressor: A test equipment: use a gas tank with a volume of "6 liters", a stopwatch with an error of plus or minus 0.1%, and a pressure gauge with an accuracy of level 1. B. Test procedure: Close the gas tank bleed valve tightly to make the air compressor pump air into the gas tank. When the pressure is higher than the calibrated pressure of 0.05MPA, the air compressor stops working. After stopping for 2 minutes, adjust the bleed valve to reduce the air pressure. When the calibration pressure is reached, close the gas valve and record the pressure drop value for 5 minutes.
5. Air compressor exhaust oil content test. The air compressor referred to in this standard is an oil-free air compressor, and the machine and its parts do not contain oil. Therefore, the oil content may not be tested.
6. Durability test: Before the test, measure the exhaust volume, shaft power, and exhaust temperature under the calibration conditions. B runs continuously for 500 hours under the calibration conditions, and the test wind speed is 1 -8m /s. C After 500 hours endurance test, test its displacement, shaft power, and discharge temperature. And compare with the data before the test.
Six, inspection rules
1. Factory inspection: The air compressor must be run-in for more than 4 hours before leaving the factory. Before leaving the factory, the air compressor must be inspected for the following items (see attached file AT/JS-0705-224).
2. Type inspection: A Type inspection must be carried out in the following situations: a New product or a trial-made product produced by the old product transferred to the factory. b After the official production, the product has major modifications that affect the product performance. Production of C products has been suspended for more than one year and production has resumed. d There is a big difference between the factory inspection and the last type inspection. e After normal production, periodic inspections are carried out regularly. Type B test items: all items specified in Article 4 of this standard. No less than 3 sets of C-type testing and sampling machines.
3. After mass production, random inspections will be carried out every month. The main inspection items are part of the type inspection and factory inspection items. The annual output is below 30,000 units and the monthly inspection is not less than 3 units. When the annual output is more than 30,000 units, the monthly inspection is not less than 6 units.
4. Conduct a 500-hour durability test every year.
Seven, labeling, packaging and storage
1. Each air compressor has a sign, and the sign is in accordance with JB 8.
2. The content of the label: brand, model, manufacturer name, factory time, factory number, pressure, displacement, power, voltage frequency, weight and other parameters.
3. The air compressor is packaged in accordance with JB 2759. The air compressor is vulnerable, spare parts, tools and accessories are packed in special bags and fixed in the box. The pipeline interface is blocked, and the technical data is enclosed in a plastic bag.
4. Before leaving the factory, pay attention to moisture and rust prevention, prevent dust from entering, and ensure that there is no rust damage within 6 months after delivery.
5. Each air compressor provides the following technical documents: instruction manual, product certificate, packing list.