Industrial bearing knowledge
Bearing seat: The bearing seat is made of cast iron with heat sink on the surface. The mating surface of the bearing seat and the bearing bush is spherical. Bearing seats are divided into two types: insulated and non-insulated. Our company's shaft extension end is not insulated, and the non-shaft extension end is insulated to prevent shaft current. The insulating bearing seat has an insulating layer on the spherical surface. There are external circulation pressure oil inlet and outlet screw holes on both sides of the bearing seat, which are blocked by screw plugs when not in use; there are spare screw holes at the bottom for installation of oil heaters, oil temperature measuring devices, circulating pump suction pipes or oil coolers.
Bearing bush: The bush body is forged steel and the inner circle is bearing alloy. The inner circle of the bearing bush is a cylindrical structure with a single oil wedge, and its two sides are divided into two types with thrust surface and without thrust surface. The bearing bush with thrust surface is used to limit the displacement caused by the axial thrust generated by the motor itself, and does not bear the external thrust load.
Seal: There are floating seal rings made of insulating and wear-resistant materials on both sides of the bearing as shaft hole seals, which are fixed on the shaft by spring pressure and can float with the shaft; floating seal rings are easy to wear and should be replaced regularly.
Lubrication: There is an oil ring in the middle of the bearing bush, which rotates with an oil belt working surface to realize the self-lubrication of the oil ring. The oil ring is composed of two halves, made of drawn brass, connected by screws and elastic cylindrical pins. The user connects the external pressure oil supply system according to the needs of the working and operating conditions to realize the compound lubrication of the oil ring and the pressure cycle oil supply.
Bearing temperature measurement: There is a temperature measurement hole on the bearing bush near the alloy. Using PT100 platinum thermal resistance temperature measurement element.
installation and use
1. Bearing cleaning: After the bearing factory is produced, it is anti-rust treatment. The anti-embroidery grease and other sundries on the mating surface must be cleaned during assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of the bearing seat and the bearing bush must be cleaned and placed correctly. Place it to prevent damage to the bearing alloy and bearing seat.
2. Bearing seat installation: Install the cleaned bearing lower seat on the front and rear end covers, and adjust the bearing center of the shaft to be consistent with the bearing seat ball belt center according to the bearing position.
3. Bearing assembly: Raise the shaft, slide the lower bush into the bearing housing along the ball belt, and after the front and rear lower bushes are installed, lower the shaft and adjust the spacing to ensure that the clearance between both sides of the shaft and the thrust surface of the bush is the same; The oil ring is connected tightly, and lubricating oil is poured on the working surface of the lower bearing bush and the rotating shaft, close the bearing bush, position with the taper pin, tighten the bearing bush coupling screw; fix the floating seal ring in the installation groove with its own spring , Pay attention to the location of the positioning boss of the floating seal ring is always in the center during the installation process; finally install the bearing cover.
4. Bearing lubrication: Before bearing operation, make the lubricating oil level in the bearing seat between 1/2 and 2/3 of the oil mark to ensure reliable operation of the bearing.
5. Bearing operation: The ambient temperature is 5°C to 40°C, and no external axial force is allowed. The allowable temperature of the bearing bush in normal operation of the motor does not exceed 80°C. When forced lubrication, the oil inlet temperature is 15°C to 40°C, and the oil outlet temperature does not exceed 65°C. The machine will shut down after 4 hours of normal operation for the first time, and drain the bottom dirt through the bearing drain hole after 6 hours of shutdown. And refill the lubricating oil to the normal position.
Assembly main precautions and requirements
1. Avoid bumps;
2. A clean environment must be maintained during bearing assembly; the bearing must be cleaned
3. The roughness of the mating surface of the shaft and the bearing bush must meet the requirements;
4. Higher processing requirements for end caps and bases.
5. The assembly process of sliding bearings must be strictly followed.